Legal Administrator 6/13/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Company Description
Insitu, a non-fully integrated subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is an integrated information and technology company, pioneering in the design, development, production, and operation of high-performance, cost-effective unmanned aircraft systems. We exist to pioneer and innovate products and services that positively impact people s lives and change the course of history. To reach our full potential as a business, we imagine and create much more than products with wings. On a daily basis, our Vision and Mission guide us, while our cultural pillars Pioneer | Perform | Unite | Care inform our decisions in all that we do, and aspire to do. Job Description
We are seeking an organized, customer-focused Legal Administrator to join our Legal team to provide administrative support. You will respond to inquiries, arrange events and meetings; maintain and de-conflict schedules, prepare/disseminate correspondence, presentation materials and reports. You will prepare correspondence relating to litigation and review legal documents for grammatical usage, accuracy and completeness. You will maintain department files and respond to information requests; perform document collection, organization and production for litigation discovery requests. From time-to-time, coordinate with Boeing Law Department in support of client matters; make travel arrangements and obtain or prepare travel documentation. Qualifications
* High School and 2 years of related experience.
* Knowledge of software applications pertaining to legal practice. The ability to use technological tools and business system applications to manage synthesize and interpret data.
* Knowledge and understanding of legal procedures, instructions, and processes including legal terms and language pertaining to one or more areas of legal practice (e.g.: intellectual property, environmental, litigation, labor and employment, corporate governance, and government and general business contracts) used to manage legal matters, to communicate effectively with other professionals, customers, and clients, to read, interpret, and disseminate documents and other information, and in other assigned duties.
* Works effectively and cooperatively with others; establishes and maintains good working relationships.
* Knowledge of customer's/supplier's organization, processes, policies and procedures, products, requirements, capabilities, practices, support resources, preferences, constraints, etc.
* Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; develops and sustains productive customer relationships.
* Knowledge of infrastructure architecture for storage and retrieval of documents, naming conventions, archive processes, and business processes.
* Skill in utilizing different communication materials (e.g., proposals, papers, user guides, reports, articles, promotional materials, brochures, web sites, presentations, speeches) to satisfy a variety of customer requirements and environments.
* Knowledge and understanding of principles of legal privilege. Skill and ability to work with and safeguard sensitive information.
* Takes prompt action to accomplish objectives; takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required; is proactive.
Insitu is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans..
Additional Benefits9/80 work week (we close every other Friday)
Vancouver-->Bingen-->Hood River wifi enabled commuter bus
Dog friendly workplace -->