Machine Operator 6/14/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Agfa Graphics is a leading supplier to the printing industry. All over the world, we supply sign & display companies with a range of highly productive and versatile wide-format inkjet printers and dedicated inks, in addition to workflow automation software. We also serve various industries by deploying our state-of-the-art inkjet inks in printing solutions that are integrated into existing manufacturing processes.
Commercial, newspaper and packaging printers count on us for the most extensive range of prepress solutions, including hardware, software and consumables. These include a.o. user-friendly chemistry-free printing technology which saves costs and the environment, as well as mobile publishing software for newspapers and magazines.
Agfa Corporation's plate manufacturing facility located in Branchburg, New Jersey produces thermal, visible light and chemistry-free digital plates that offer advanced solutions for different printing applications.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic team player to join our ECG team as a Machine Operator. We are looking for the right person who is flexible, willing to learn multiple tasks and willing to work a 12 hour shift. Work schedule during regular schedule would be 3 days one week and 4 days the other week.
* Bi-weekly Pay.
* Salary range $16.83 - $25.18 an hour.
* Employees scheduled for the night shift are eligible for a 10% shift differential.
This is a full-time benefits eligible position. AGFA benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement and a 401k plan.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, high-energy individual who enjoys a challenge and is willing to learn. Key success factors are:
* Operating one (or more) work center(s) in a safe and efficient manor while following strict quality and productivity.
* Able to work to demanding production schedules and strict quality requirements
* Able to perform other duties related production work as required, safely and to standard operating procedures (SOP's)
* High School Diploma or equivalent; required.
* Experience working in a manufacturing or warehouse environment preferred.
* Previous demonstrated forklift experience preferred.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication/ comprehension skills, good electromechanical skills and an understanding of industrial equipment.
* Must be willing to work on off-shifts, seven-day schedule, etc. as required.
* Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
Agfa Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Agfa is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail AccessAgfaJobs@agfa.com or call: 201-373-4010. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.