Full-Time Mortgage Loan Officer (Job ID: 120) 6/14/2018
Federal Savings Bank
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FULL-TIME MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER (JOB ID: 120)
Here at the Seacoast s own community bank, credit for our success is owed in large part to our dedicated, hard-working and friendly employees whose expertise is matched by an unwavering commitment to the customers and communities we have served since 1890. We work in an environment where teamwork, creativity, and initiative is encouraged and successes are shared and rewarded.
Core Values: Community, Engagement, Quality, Responsibility, Integrity
These characteristics are based on Federal Savings Bank s culture and values, which are critical to support the mission of our organization and positively impact the communities we serve.
The Mortgage Loan Officer is responsible for driving business results through originating new residential mortgage loans for the Bank. This position works closely with borrowers to initially advise on all details of our loan service offering and then works closely with internal and external resources to see the loan through to closing. The Mortgage Loan Officer is expected to provide superb customer satisfaction to our community members, while also ensuring good value-add business decisions for the bank.
* Responsible for driving business results for the bank through new residential loan origination
* Requires a sales driven and proactive approach with external communications, research, building customer relationships, and engaging in the community
* Meets with prospects and clients to evaluate and educate on potential bank services and loan options
* Establish and maintain contact with real estate professionals, accountants, financial advisors and attorneys through direct calls, real estate board gatherings and other functions to communicate any new programs and procedures and inquire about credit needs/concerns of individuals in the community with the objective of enhancing the volume of mortgage originations and effectively meeting the credit needs of the community
* Actively participate in local community, business and real estate organizations, to promote the products and services of the Bank
* Meet or exceed established objectives for dollar volumes in origination and types of loans
* Consistently assess additional business opportunities for the Bank; through understanding client needs and their complete financial picture, work with internal business partners to ensure action is taken on all possible referrals (commercial lending, wealth management and retail banking)
* Ensure that Quality Customer Service standards are consistently achieved
* Must possess a valid driver s license, be able to drive, have the use of a serviceable automobile that is properly registered and proper liability insurance as required by state law
Minimum Requirements (Education and Experience)
* Bachelor s degree with a concentration in business or finance and/or equivalent experience
* Two years' of conventional mortgage origination experience or two years' experience in a similar banking field
* Physical surroundings are pleasant and comfortable with minimal exposure to injury or other hazards with moderate level of noise
* Physical effort required; able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
Federal Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, gender identity, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, protected veteran or military status, or any other basis protected by law. Disabled applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in the application and/or interview process should notify the Human Resources Department.