Account Executive - Public Entities 6/15/2018
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-CA-Los Angeles
Aon Is Looking For an Account Executive (Public Sector)
The Account Executive manages key Aon processes that serve clients. As colleagues responsible for helping to manage client relationships, the Account Executive is responsible for the internal processes and communication that contribute to the value delivered to clients. Account Executives are expected to have the ability to manage relationships between the Client, senior Account Executives and the Brokers.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of Aon Risk Solutions Public Sector practice in Los Angeles, CA.
Your Impact As An Account Executive
* Maintains effective and productive relationships and communication with clients.
* Manages working with multiple Account Executives and Brokers.
* Performs account servicing functions including miscellaneous office duties in support of account servicing.
* Gathers and analyzes data on exposures, loss history and standard and unique coverage needs for submissions with the Brokerage Unit.
* Manages client open items lists and responds to client ad-hoc requests.
* Gathers and analyzes data and drafts assigned elements of client service plans, stewardship reports and other convincing presentations tailored to the needs of the audience and the circumstances of the presentation.
* Actively supports and monitors the renewal process. At the direction of the Senior Account Executive or Broker, drafts quote comparisons and follows up for binders, policies and endorsements.
* Attends renewal meetings with senior team members.
* Where applicable, serves as the primary interface with Aon Client Services (ACS), coordinating activities of the client service team and ACS to ensure that key processes assigned are performed effectively.
* Receives and manages routine and complex coverage inquiries and endorsement requests. Serves as key client liaison for items such as certificates, auto IDs, location additions, invoices, WC posting notices, allocations, premium finance agreements, summaries of insurance, and policy transmittals.
* Understands and works in alignment with the Aon Leadership Model and its pillars of Client Value, Unmatched Teams, Innovation, Results and Values.
* Ensures operational excellence, including adherence to service management requirements.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 5+ years of experience within the insurance industry
* Active P&C insurance license
* Proficiency in PC office products such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is required
* Evidence of ability to become proficient in the use of Aon specific software tools
* ARM designation desired
* Familiarity with Public Sector clients preferred
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent years of experience, with Risk Management / Business related curriculum preferred.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.