Contracts Specialist 6/15/2018
Exeter Government Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title: Contracts Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Exeter is seeking a Contracts Specialist for Program Manager Electronic Warfare & Cyber, Product Manager Electronic Warfare and Integration (PdM EWI) to participate in the formulation, justification, and execution of contracts and acquisition documentation. Prepare program documentation in support of Milestone Decisions and reviews. Assist in developing obligation plans, P&R Forms, Weapon System Reviews, and Program Objective Memoranda.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen and have a current Active SECRET clearance. NO EXCEPTIONS
* 7 years of progressive experience in the DoD 5000 acquisition process, supporting the development and implementation of contracts and all acquisition related documentation
* Knowledge and skill in the application of related laws, regulations, policies, precedents, methods and techniques of federal contracting and the DoD 5000 acquisition process
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work on multi-functional teams
* Hands-on familiarity with PWS, IGCE, SCA, CDRL
Local candidates sought; company-funded relocation is not available for this position. Candidates must be available for face-to-face interviews in the Aberdeen and/or Metro DC areas. For additional information about Exeter Government Services, please visit our website at www.exetergov.com
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.