Cyber Security Analyst 6/15/2018
Exeter Government Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: CYBER SECURITY ANALYST
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
LOCATION: HANOVER, MD.
Exeter is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to support the Product Manager Information Warfare (PdM IW). The IA Analyst will implement Cyber Security controls and security engineering for enterprise tactical systems. This person will also address vulnerabilities and maintain product security posture and provide risk management. Them Cyber Security Analyst will provide Electronic Countermeasure (ECM) subject matter analysts to identify, characterize, and describe emerging capability shortfalls which inhibit the ability of Army units to conduct battlefield missions where threats against Blue Force EW, Force Protection, ISR, EW, SIGINT, Cyber systems exist. In addition, the analyst will analyze emerging intelligence and threats by supporting evaluation of new threats and provide recommendations on how to optimize the exploitation of these threats. Also included in this analysis will be a breakdown of any associated communication protocols for the purpose of vulnerability analysis, and further techniques development. The analyst will prioritize among the gaps to help the Army effectively and efficiently allocate resources, provide solutions to resolve the gaps, and ensure gap information remains current and relevant.
* Bachelor of Science degree in related field
* Certification IAW DoDD 8570.01M for IA Technician Level 2
* Knowledge of NIST 800 Special Publications & Federal Info Processing Standards (FIPS)
* Experience establishing security configuration baselines for Windows and Linux platforms, networking equipment, cloud technologies & custom applications
* Strong written and verbal communications skills.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, providing IA guidance to other engineers.
* ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE WITH TS/SCI NO EXCEPTIONS
* MUST BE A U.S, CITIZEN
Local candidates sought; company-funded relocation is not available for this position. Candidates must be available for face-to-face interviews in the Aberdeen and/or Metro DC areas. For additional information about Exeter Government Services, please visit our website at www.exetergov.com
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.