Medallion Midstream LLC
Garden City, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Mechanic
MEDALLION OPERATING COMPANY LLC Garden City, TX
Medallion Pipeline is one of the fastest growing pipeline companies in the Permian Basin area. The Mechanical Specialist will perform mechanical functions and duties of inspecting, checking, troubleshooting, repairing, and replacing all mechanical equipment in order to maintain high levels of safe and productive equipment performance for a Crude Oil Pipeline System.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Routine maintenance and/or replacement of pumps, electric motors and other mechanical equipment, including foundation work, initial alignment, testing, and startup.
* Performs preventative maintenance and maintains facility appearance and safety inside and outside of the facility
* Maintains contact with Supervisor regarding maintenance trouble reports and scheduled equipment maintenance to effect a minimum interruption of product throughput.
* Reviews procedures as necessary to ensure compliance o all company and industry standards to meet all regulatory agency requirements.
* Performs regulatory required inspections.
* Participates and completes training programs, process safety management reviews, and safety meetings required to comply with state and federal regulations.
* Obtains services from contractors and supervisors their performance.
* Trains and guides other team members to learn the duties of a Mechanical Technician
* Must effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with other individuals, teams, customers, and stakeholders of the business, at various levels of the organization, in a professional manner.
* Takes initiative and is proactive in addressing issues quickly and efficiently while demonstrating conscientiousness, dependability, and commitment to the role, team, and company.
* Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with less definition, policy, and bureaucracy.
* Must take call-outs and work overtime as required.
* Must live or relocate to within 1 hour of reporting the location.
Knowledge and Skills:
* High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required.
* Technical certification or training in a mechanical environment or energy related field is preferred
* Minimum of 3 years mechanical experience is required
* Strong mechanical aptitude with basic troubleshooting and maintenance skills and repair of centrifugal pumps and associated components is required
* Ability to read and understand, analyze and interpret documents, perform basic mathematical calculations and basic computer skills. Experienced in Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
* Must have a valid driver s license with a good driving record.
* Works both indoors and outdoors in and around industrial and electrical equipment with temperature extremes due to weather conditions and operating equipment.
* Uses physical force to lift, push, pull and hold equipment and tools. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., manually transport a load up to 75 lbs., and apply up to 100-foot-pounds of torque.
* Climbs and works at various heights and may work in a standing, sitting, lying down, crouched or kneeling position. Must be able to bend, stoop, move from ground level to higher levels.
* Routinely reacts to visual, aural and other signals, including alarms and instructions, and is required to visually inspect work.
* May work in confined spaces (i.e. tanks, between compressors, vessels).
* Must have the ability to get in and out of vehicles regularly and ride over rough roads.
About This Company:
Medallion Pipeline is one of the fastest growing pipeline companies in the Permian Basin area. Exciting new growth, developing markets, and innovative ways to help move energy are some of the reasons why today's pipeline professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Medallion Pipeline.
Finding the right people to forge our success is a critical step, and we have created an organization rich in opportunities. In addition to a competitive compensation package, Medallion Pipeline provides a great benefits package that provides our employees with the flexibility to make selections based on their personal and family needs. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for success, we invite you to apply today.
Medallion Midstream, LLC is an employer that offers equal opportunities. We evaluate qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
Medallion Midstream, LLC is an employer that offers equal opportunities. We evaluate qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected characteristic.