Property Broking Team Leader
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/19/2018
END DATE 7/13/2018
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Family US-CA-San Francisco
Aon is looking for a Property Broking Manager
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Propety Broking Group in San Francisco, CA.
Your Impact As A Property Broking Manager
* Management of book including servicing of existing accounts and participation in RFP s for new business opportunities.
* Lead and manage an experienced team of property brokers, including, goal setting, career development, budgeting and time management
* Serve as carrier liaison for key market relations
* Acts as the primary negotiator in obtaining the most appropriate carrier coverage from a variety of insurance carriers. As part of the client facing team, along with Producers and/or Account Executives, participates in client discussions to understand needs and develop strategies.
* Identifies and analyzes client exposures and determines which markets to utilize, ensuring thorough evaluation of qualified companies in the marketplace.
* Provides alternative options and/or design risk transfer/financing products for presentation to the client. Develops the ability to articulate structured portfolio solution (SPS) benefits to the client and uses these skills to implement SPS offerings whenever appropriate based on client need. Identifies and recommends opportunities to improve existing SPS offerings.
* Works with either the underwriter or underwriting management to obtain the most appropriate carrier coverage. May begin developing client specific wording for endorsements or forms to address client issues.
* Serves as a source for information concerning market trends, pricing practices and other underwriting policies. Participates in development of department policies and procedures and implements them in assigned area.
* Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors.
* Able to develop conclusions from analyses and apply results to the organization s business operations.
* Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
* Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
* Uses knowledge to provide consultative advice and recommendations within specific functional areas.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Minimum of 7 10 years P/C insurance experience
* Team management experience
* Collaboration skills to successfully lead broker teams and leverage National Practice
* Network of carrier relationships
* Strong negotiations skills
* Strong oral presentation skills and ability to clearly articulate in written form
* Bachelor s degree preferred
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.