Full Stack Web Developer 6/19/2018
Premiere Global Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPER
Are you a web developer who has ever wondered what life outside the browser could mean* Are you passionate about writing quality browser code, but want to have an impact on everything else that is needed to provide a stable, highly-available service* If so, ReadyTalk might be the place for you. As a developer at ReadyTalk, you will write code running in a browser and help develop backend services to provide a great conferencing experience to users.
ReadyTalk strives to develop and support a gender diverse engineering team.
Success in This Role Looks Like:
30 Days: A change you made is in production and utilized by tens of thousands of users! You are Collaborating with your teammates to learn the tech stack and team processes quickly.
60 Days: You are becoming more comfortable with team processes and offering opinions on technical issues based on your experience. You are Collaborating with your teammates to learn more about the different components of the product each week.
90 Days: You have had exposure to most components of the product & tech stack and are working to develop a more in-depth understanding. You are Collaborating with your teammates and taking initiative to tackle new problems.
From small virtual meetings to large web events, ReadyTalk provides audio, web and video conferencing services that are affordable and easy to use, so you can focus on the substance of the meeting, not the technology behind it.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
* Flexibility to work outside of business hours as a release schedule requires
* 3+ years in software development experience
* Work within the company's software development lifecycle process
* Collaborate in the planning, design and program development for a release
* Present software design issues, questions and suggestions for alternate ways of implementing a feature to the Product Engineering team
* Work with Customer Support to help troubleshoot technical customer problems
* ReadyTalk s Software Engineers have the proven ability to deliver high-quality, reliable code implemented on schedule
* Ability to work collaboratively with others
* Understanding of software development process
* Professional and effective verbal and written communications skills
* Ability to effectively prioritize and complete multiple development tasks
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, often-changing environment
* Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
* Good time-management, planning and organization skills
Technical Interests and Experience
* Test automation at all levels, unit, integration, and end-to-end
* Development for multi-browser support
* Peer-to-peer and client/server networking in unreliable, real-world environments
* Abstractions for component reuse
* Application software architecture
* Microservice architecture, development, and use
* User experience
* Application security
* WebRTC experience a plus
* Java experience a plus
* Docker and/or Kubernetes experience a plus
* AWS experience a plus
U.S. Candidates - Premiere Global Services, Inc. dba Premiere Global Services (PGi), and American Teleconferencing Services, Ltd. (ATS) dba Premiere Global Services (PGi) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
AA/EOE M/F/D/V - Drug-free Workplace
U.S. Candidates - PGi and ATS participate in the federal E-Verify program. To learn more about E-Verify, please visit: http://www.uscis.gov