Health and Benefits Account Executive/ Vice President 6/20/2018
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-CA-San Francisco
Aon Is Looking For A Health and Benefits Consultant Vice President/ Account Executive
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health & Benefits business group within Aon, in San Francisco, CA (candidates located in Sacramento and Walnut Creek, CA will also be considered).
Your Impact As A Health and Benefits Consultant Vice President/ Account Executive
The Health & Benefits Vice President will be a key contributor and leader for mid and large market clients. The role involves the management of ongoing U.S. health and benefits client work. This position will have frequent interactions with the client Human Resource/Benefit Director for the delivery of benefits consulting services.
Responsibilities include managing complex consulting projects, proactive project management, frequent vendor interface, developing client reports, leading external meetings and internal resource coordination. Additionally, the Health and Benefits consultant has responsibilities for revenue growth while identifying client needs for other consulting services.
* Responsible for providing consulting services and guidance to mid & large market clients.
* Responsible for managing the day to day work to serve the client needs, coordinate the client team, respond to client inquiries.
* Possess a fundamental understanding of the Health & Benefits practice, and participates as needed on task forces and special project teams.
* Specific areas of expertise needed for this position include benefit plan design and rate analysis and strategy, RFP development and response review, carrier negotiations, stewardship report preparation, benchmark analysis, client financial analysis and reporting and carrier contract reviews.
* Must have excellent communication and presentation skills and work well with internal and external Aon Hewitt client team members, and be capable of working as a team member or independently based on the project.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 10+ years Health and Benefits background
* Client facing experience at a consulting company, insurance company, brokerage or in the Health and Benefits discipline.
* Prior experience with Public Sector is advantageous.
* Bachelor s degree and/or equivalent years of industry experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.