National Broker - Umbrella and Excess Liability 6/20/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Chicago
Aon is looking for a National Broker Umbrella and Excess Liability
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Risk. The position is available to qualified candidates who can be located either in Chicago or Los Angeles.
Your impact as a National Broker Umbrella and Excess Liability
* Reporting to the Regional Leader the U.S. National Umbrella Practice.
* Deep knowledge of market umbrella excess casualty lines of business
* Key member of the client facing team, acting as a trusted advisor to the executive level client in broking, designing, selling and servicing of complex accounts.
* Key member of the National Umbrella and Excess Leadership Group, helping set strategy, goals and taking an active role in project development and execution
* Strong negotiation skills
* Builds a detailed understanding of available offerings and uses this knowledge with assigned clients and those of colleagues and direct reports.
* Recommends opportunities to build and improve and participate on Excess Casualty offerings as a subject matter expert
* Builds, expands and solidifies relationships with local and National carrier product managers and/or head office management and leads appropriate resources to address the client's complex risk/capital management needs
* Drive team Development and execution of Renewal Strategy plans, coverage negotiations and renewal proposals to clients,
* Reviews and analyzes quotes and binders to ensure appropriate coverage
* Understand the causes of E&O and avoid and adopt practices to reduce exposure
* Adhere to all best practices
* Replicates effective products/solutions across Aon
* Recognizes and develops new client opportunities
* Adheres to the highest standards of professionalism and ethical behavior in all activities
* Sets goals, provides ongoing guidance and provides written reviews of team members
* Domestic and International Travel will be required.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 5+ years of general liability and / or umbrella excess risk brokerage or underwriting experience required.
* Bachelors Degree
* Knowledge of local area market
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.