This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/20/2018
END DATE 8/15/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONHomeAbout LeachGarnerCareer OpportunitiesLead Person
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Experience working and setting up CNC Carbon Making,
* Troubleshoot and set up foot press tools, auto tapping machines and single tapping machines.
* Set-up and run the Cup and Pin machines (transfer press) as a backup operator.
* Must be willing to work overtime including Saturdays.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* This position requires that the person be highly organized, self-motivated individual who can work independently.
* The successful candidate will have strong leadership skills, along with excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks, priorities and easily adapt to production demands and changing situations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Preferred candidate will have experience leading a team.
* Toolmaking experience a plus.
* Broad technical experience in a manufacturing environment.
LeachGarner is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.