Business Development Professional 6/21/2018
Fort Washington, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-PA-Fort Washington
Aon is looking for a Business Development Professional
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Risk with Aon Affinity. Position to be located in the North East - USA.
Your impact as a Business Development Professional
* Develop and maintain relationships with insurance brokers in the assigned territory and product line who control businesses opportunities.
* Frequent travel with face-to-face meetings with client base required. Majority of role will be traveling to cultivate business with agents and brokers
* Attainment of premium volume and revenue targets as established for the position is essential for success.
* Partner with production underwriting to coordinate the submission information and client communication necessary to successfully write the business.
* Generate a level of new business pipeline opportunities that will lead to goal attainment.
* Meet established client service metrics.
* Act as a product advocate and company advocate to the insurance community.
* Populate and utilize Salesforce.com as per training manual.
* Work with production underwriting to attract opportunities that will assist in underwriting profitability targets.
* Understand the competitive marketplace for the product line.
* Perform other duties and assume other responsibilities as delegated by manager.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Minimum of 3-5 years of Property & Casualty insurance sales experience
* Sales experience to independent insurance brokers
* Frequent travel (75%+)
* Track record of previous insurance sales success
* Proficiency with the MicroSoft office suite products
* Active P&C insurance license
* Insurance sales experience with professional liability products for the HealthCare industry
* College degree or commensurate experience and education
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.