Machine Operator - 3rd Shift 6/21/2018
WHITE BEAR LAKE, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
Operates filling machines and packages product.
1. Complete all paperwork, charts, etc., in a timely
and legible manner.
2. Maintains adequate supply of cartons and cups to
avoid line interruptions.
3. Sets up filler for production.
4. Pulls samples for lab testing, vacuum checks and to
ensure correct weights.
5. Performs sanitation and CIP of filler and attached
6. Bring all maintenance related issues to the
maintenance department through the use of a
maintenance request form or immediate request over
the paging system.
7. Keep supervisor informed regarding actual versus
planned production and nature of production
disrupting problems and reasons for equipment
8. Other duties as assigned by management/supervision.
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Forklift experience
3. Must be 18 years of age.
4. Previous manufacturing experience helpful.
5. Food operations experience a plus.
6. Must be able to read and comprehend verbal and
7. Must be able to add and subtract, count and tally
8. Must be able to write simple correspondence and
fill out graphs, charts, and forms.
16. Do repetitive motions.
17. Exert and lift up to 50 pounds of force