Business Analyst - Sr. Health Care
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/21/2018
END DATE 7/12/2018
Networking Technologies + Support
Our client a major health care provider is seeking a full time Business Analyst Sr. Provides analysis and business support that may include work in any combination of the following: business and decision analytics, financial planning and management, budget, procurement, general business operations, facilities management, staff supervision, performance improvement initiatives, and/or information technology coordination in collaboration with administration, nursing, and/or medical staff. Identifies issues related to existing programs and recommends effective, timely solutions. Ensures compliance with applicable governmental rules and regulations.
* Leads in developing, implementing and maintaining systems and databases supporting the organization's plans and programs, including customizing to meet the needs of specific departments across the organization.
* Performs reviews and audits of databases to ensure information is accurately captured and reported.
* Participates in the implementation and administration of programs.
* Completes projects with little to no supervision.
* Leads large projects, when assigned, coordinating related activities of other analysts on staff.
* Leads in the monitoring of data integrity.
* Serves as system administration for departmental systems, if assigned.
* May coordinate information systems interfaces, installations and/or implementations.
* May serve as a resource for troubleshooting and interface issues.
* Conducts research and analysis of business practices and programs.
* Analyzes financial impact of models and investigates questions.
* Identifies, analyzes, and reports on trends to department leadership.
* Generates accurate and timely reports as requested by leadership.
* Prepares financial projections for proposed business initiatives and prepares ad-hoc financial analyses.
* Responsible for coordinating the collection of data, guidelines, practices, policies, and other relevant information used in analysis for external auditors, regulators and any other approved group.
* Assists in the budgeting and forecasting.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Information Systems, Accounting, Human Resources, or other job-related program, from an accredited program, or equivalent combination of related experience and education.
* Minimum of five (5) years in healthcare business setting, or minimum of four (4) years in finance, IT, HR, or accounting.
* Experience in data/information analysis, with strong financial and critical thinking skills.
* Previous experience with compensation, payroll, contracts, business administration, process improvement, data analytics, and/or regulation compliance.
* Advanced level of experience with spreadsheets, databases, and report-writing software.
* Master's Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, or job-related program, from an accredited program.
* Seven (7) years of work experience in an academic medical center/hospital/Physician practice or other health care setting.
* Compensation experience in a healthcare organization.
* Previous supervisory work experience.
* Project management experience.
* Previous experience using an Electronic Health Record (EHR) preferably Cerner.
EEO Employer/M/F/Vet / Disability