Manager, Global Transfer Pricing 6/22/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Chicago
Aon is looking for a Manager, Global Transfer Pricing
The Manager Transfer Pricing, working the Transfer Pricing and International Tax teams, will manage global transfer pricing documentation, controversy, and planning projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assist the Sr. Transfer Pricing Director in developing, implementing and maintaining global documentation processes.
* Accountable for the preparation of U.S. and foreign documentation.
* Assure accurate and internally consistent completion of project work while actively managing deadlines.
* Develop a thorough understand of international business operations and initiatives, identifying planning opportunities and tax exposure.
* Maintain close working relationships with business and finance teams worldwide to ensure accurate reflection of business facts and monitor intercompany transactions.
* Provide audit support in conjunction with the corporate tax and local finance teams as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s degree in a business related field, with emphasis in finance and accounting.
* Advanced degree, MBA and/or professional certification (CPA, business valuation) is preferred.
* At least 5 years of experience with progressive responsibilities in transfer pricing.
* At least 2 years of proven people management and/or project leadership experience.
* Big Four Public Accounting combined with Fortune 100 in house tax experience is preferred.
* In depth knowledge of transfer pricing regulations, both in the United States and worldwide.
* Advanced financial modeling, database, and research skills.
* Working knowledge of U.S. international tax principles.
* Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple projects.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.