Account Specialist II 6/23/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-FL-Tampa
Aon is looking for an Account Specialist II
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of Aon Risk Solutions, in Tampa, FL. As an Account Specialist II, you will report directly to the Account Specialist Manager.
Your impact as an Account Specialist II
* Assists Account Executives on assigned accounts, managing key processes that serve clients and undertaking the client-facing and internal activities related to these processes.
* Markets routine new and renewal placements according to company procedures.
* Actively supports and monitors the renewal process. As directed, drafts quote comparisons and follows up for binders, policies and endorsements
* Receives and manages routine and complex coverage inquiries and endorsement requests. Serves as key client liaison for items such as certificates, auto IDs, location additions, invoices, WC posting notices, allocations, premium finance agreements, summaries of insurance and policy transmittals.
* Works with Account Executive to gather information from client and determine which markets to submit to in order to prepare renewals and client information presentations/proposals.
* Assists the Account Management and Brokerage staff in servicing the designated book of business as it relates to marketing, claims, administration and sales.
* Maintains effective and productive relationships with clients. Serves independently in a client-facing capacity on matters of moderate importance and complexity.
* May act as the Account Executive for assigned non-complex accounts.
* May act as placing broker on simple routine placements or renewals.
* Accepts from Account Executives delegation of significant responsibility for client deliverables and service quality. Assists Account Executives in nurturing strong client relationships and may assist in driving penetration sales
* Primary interfaces with Aon Client Services on client administration matters.
* May complete Broker Level Reports. May assist Account Executives in developing Client Promise Plans/Stewardship Reports.
* May be expected to cultivate client relationships and assist in driving penetration sales.
* May assist the Broker or AE/Broker by developing underwriting relationships and may be expected to follow market trends, pricing practices and underwriting policies.
* Handles accounting discrepancies
* May work on Global accounts, dealing with coordination of the local policy placements with the Aon Global Consulting Network (AGCN) brokers or if AGCN is not involved, dealing directly with the International Aon office.
* Acts with responsiveness, urgency and professionalism in all client matters.
* Accepts accountability for the quality of their work and the work of the account team.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 4 to 7 years of previous related Property and Casualty insurance experience with commercial accounts / customers.
* Active Property & Casualty Insurance License is required.
* Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
* Proficiency in Microsoft office products such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is required.
* Demonstrates strong organizational and project management skills. Exudes confidence and sound technical knowledge.
* Applies a solid knowledge of major insurance coverages, (including general/product liability, commercial automobile, workers compensation, property, time element, umbrella, financial coverages, etc.), client-specific coverages and premium rating methods and audits.
* Understands the structure and content of insurance contracts, and is aware of most commercial insurance coverages.
* Bachelor s degree is required
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.