Administrative Assistant 6/23/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-TX-Houston
Aon is looking for an Administrative Assistant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Risk, Houston, TX. As an Administrative Assistant, will report directly to the SVP of Houston Financial Service Group, and support 3 brokers and 1 team leader.
Your impact as an Administrative Assistant
* Prepare detailed presentations and charts in PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
* Maintain and manage calendar in Microsoft Outlook
* Coordination of travel arrangements and itineraries (domestic and international)
* Managing expense reports
* Maintain and input premium accounting, invoice tracking, and assisting with some premium collections
* Communicate in person and through correspondence with high level contacts inside and outside the company.
* Maintain good client relationships by directing calls and inquiries to proper parties, both internally and externally, and taking accurate messages
* Compose correspondence, newsletters, memos, confidential materials, surveys, etc. as and when required
* Inform attendees of function dates and times, reserve meeting space, provide the appropriate equipment/materials and hospitality services as needed in these meetings such as catering and submitting visitors names to Aon Receptionist.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 3 years of secretarial/administrative experience, one to one support role in a large multinational organization
* Strong project management skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills Word, PowerPoint, Excel
* Ability to interact with personnel at all levels
* Adaptable to a dynamic business environment
* Highly organized and process oriented
* Demonstrates discretion on highly private and confidential matters
High School Diploma or equivalent, Associates or Bachelor degree a plus. If no college degree, must have 5 - 10 years of work experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.