Senior Solutions Consultant 6/26/2018
Hitachi Data Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Hitachi Vantara Federal Corporation combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara Federal Corporation elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Solutions Consultants are aligned with Pentaho Account Managers within a region to demonstrate the breadth and depth of Pentaho products and services. These confident, technical, customer-oriented individuals are excellent communicators capable of white-boarding a big data architecture, developing POC deliverables, demonstrating and answering technical questions about business analytics, big data and data integration.
* Drive and influence net new revenue using effective selling skills to deliver convincing demos personalized to the audience.
* Drive and influence net new revenue by executing well-planned and effective workshops, POCs and supported evaluations.
* Pass demo certification
* Perfect the delivery of a BA, DI, Big Data and Embed demos.
* Successfully develop and deliver custom demonstrations and POCs using traditional and big data technologies.
* Continually learning advanced topics such as big data, embedded and predictive.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.
* 3 year experience in enterprise software Solutions Engineering
* 2 year development experience in analytics, data warehousing, big data integration preferred
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver compelling presentations and demonstrations
* Customer-focused work habits and attention to detail
* Open and proactive approach to interpersonal communication
* Ability to quickly learn new Pentaho products and technical environments