Fleet Manager 6/26/2018
Modular Space Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY *
ModSpace seeks a Fleet Manager to manage our fleet maintenance and logistics, customer service fulfillment, and service team or vendor management in our busy Hayward, CA Location.
This front line management role drives cost effective operations while delivering world class customer service and support by focusing on critical areas in our local yard and office operations:
* Asset management
* Budgetary controls
* Repair & service management
Day to day duties may include:
* Maintaining the fleet and facility conditions
* Managing and conducting fleet inspections or condition reports
* Ensuring accurate and timely communications between sales, support, operations and clients
* Variable cost equations
* Damage rebills
* Managing the delivery process through in-house or outsourced drivers
* DOT records or permits when appropriate
* Safety compliance
* On-time quality service
* Service and repair management through in-house or outsourced staff
* Policy and practice compliance
* Operating systems data maintenance & reporting
The ModSpace Fleet Manager must have:
* A high school degree plus 4 years of work experience in an operations role
* College degree preferred
* At least 2 years of successful budget management
* Prior management experience of one or more direct reports
* Experience in vendor negotiations
* The ability to manage compliance with OSHA and DOT regulations
All ModSpace team members must have:
* PC Proficiency in a Windows environment with MS Office Suite
* Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills
* A drive to provide world-class customer service
* The highest levels of integrity
If you are a well-qualified candidate, please submit your resume in confidence today!
We provide a state-of-the-art, business casual office environment, in addition to a wide range of employee benefits:
* Paid Time Off 20 days per year to start (US) plus company holidays!
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
* Employee and Dependent Life Insurances
* Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurances
* 401(k) Plan with Match (US) / Defined Contribution Plan (Canada)
* Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical or Dependent Care Expenses (US)
* Supplemental benefit offerings such as health and wellness discount programs, will preparation services, affinity programs
A career with ModSpace offers professional development and opportunity with a stable and growing North American firm. Our mid-size means our employees enjoy the resources of a large company in an environment where they are highly visible and have a direct impact on performance.
Come build your future with ModSpace!
ModSpace believes diversity makes us a stronger organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, marital or family status, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, military or veteran status or any other legally protected condition or characteristic.
For more information about ModSpace, please visit www.modspace.com in the US or www.modspace.ca in Canada.