Associate Project Planner 6/26/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ASSOCIATE PROJECT PLANNER
POSITION: Associate Project Planner
DIVISION: Westervelt Ecological Services
LOCATION: Sacramento, CA
The Associate Project Planner will assist in the reconaissance, site acquisition, development, and compliance tracking of wetland and special-status species projects and mitigation banks. The position will require the ability to work closely with different project managers and disciplines within the office as well as with a variety of federal, state, and local resource agencies to achieve regional entitlement goals.
* Bachelor s degree in environmental studies, biology, or related field.
* Three to four years of field survey work or related experience with wetlands and California wildlife. GIS experience preferred.
* Knowledge of environmental permitting issues in California and Colorado and mitigation document preparation.
* Familiarity with wetland and species regulatory policies.
* Good interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with team members of other disciplines.
* Ability to perform both field work and office document preparation.
External candidates should submit a complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject line the position for which they are applying. Back to Employment Opportunities