Administrative Assistant 6/27/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-VT-Burlington
Aon is looking for an Administrative Assistant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Risk, in Burlingon, VT.
Your impact as an Administrative Assistant
* Provides high level of customer service and assistance to clients, and fellow co-workers both inside and outside of immediate team.
* Communicates in person and through correspondence with high level contacts inside and outside the company such as vendors, customers, and senior leadership.
* Support accounting staff with Microsoft Excel based projects on daily basis.
* Work with Aon colleagues / client teams to ensure deadlines are met on a consistent basis
* Schedules meetings and appointments for staff, including coordinating and confirming attendance, arrangement of meeting location, equipment and supplies.
* Prepare board meeting documentation including electronic and bound paper copies
* Locates and attaches applicable file information or previous correspondence to facilitate prompt resolution.
* Using knowledge of the department's procedures, prepare routine correspondence, documentation, forms, notices, or statistical reports.
* Maintains database information, such as mailing lists, vendors, etc. in applicable format.
* Maintains manuals, policy and procedure files, etc., in applicable format.
* Assists in research, testing, and/or implementation of revised policies and procedures.
* Files correspondence and other records.
* Makes copies of correspondence and other printed matter.
* May reconcile/coordinate reports with other departments as needed.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Possess 1 3 years of secretarial/administrative experience. Knowledge of general office administration.
* Excellent organization skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
* Intermediate PC skills (Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer and Adobe) required. Need to have strong MS Excel skills to support accounting team.
* Ability to communicate effectively with others (written and verbal).
High School diploma or equivalent.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.