Partner Manager -Pentaho 6/27/2018
Hitachi Data Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PARTNER MANAGER, PENTAHO
Hitachi Vantara is analytics, industrial expertise, technology and outcomes rolled into one great solution provider. A key component of what we bring to our customers is based on the Pentaho platform, enabling IoT and Digital Transformation solutions across various industries. The Pentaho platform is a key component of Hitachis social innovation strategy that will change the world (https://www.hitachivantara.com/en-us/company/corporate-social-responsibility.html).
This position is one of the most critical roles driving the future of our companys IoT business. You will be part of an extremely visible team representing Hitachi Vantaras Pentaho products to partners in North America. As Partner Manager, Pentaho you will be responsible for recruiting and enabling new analytics and Big Data partners. You must excel within a matrixed organization and work with internal and external teams to manage and scale the business quickly. The Partner Manager must possess strong interpersonal and sales skills as well as the ability to understand and articulate a complex, technical solution.
* Recruit and develop relationships with Big Data Analytics/Data Integration partners within the Hitachi Vantara partner program
* Collaborate with partners and internal team to define sales strategies and business plans
* Educate partners on Hitachi Vantaras Pentaho solutions, capabilities, and tools; ensure partners attend the right trainings and have appropriate certifications
* Work with partners to ensure Pentaho solutions are comprehensive, end users goals are achieved, and an outstanding customer experience is provided
* Drive channel revenue through multiple North American partners; ensure Pentaho channel is scaling quickly
* Achieve all sales and activity objectives
* Previous experience selling Big Data, analytics, data integration, or similar products; Pentaho product knowledge a significant plus!
* Experience in channel sales roles focused on generating new business as well as managing and expanding current accounts
* Excellent presentation and negotiation skills; comfortable presenting to C-level as well as technical audience
* Ability to grasp complex, technical solutions, articulate value to partners, and stay up to date on new functionality and related technologies
* Disciplined approach to partner recruitment and account management; ability to prioritize time appropriately among many North America partners
* Ability to overcome obstacles and work collaboratively with internal and external resources to accomplish tasks and win business
* Self-motivated person who will be expected to work effectively without close supervision
* Willingness to travel on a regular basis
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.