Leasing Representative 6/27/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About this Opportunity:
Regency Centers is seeking a LEASING REPRESENTATIVE to join our Dallas, Texas regional office. This individual will be responsible for implementing Regency standard leasing procedures and identifying and closing small shop leasing deals for company-owned properties under the direction of others.
Identify qualified prospects to lease and occupy available space in new and existing shopping centers/developments.
* Lease new vacant space.
* Renew existing tenants leases to achieve maximum revenue while improving or maintaining tenant retention and satisfaction.
* Generate production/activity reports.
* Prepare strategic plans, abstract leases, and work on marketing strategies with marketing department to better merchandise the assigned portfolio.
Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Real Estate or related field from an accredited university; coupled with one (1) to three (3) years of relevant experience
* Quantitative and analytical skills
* Knowledge of retail leasing industry and of lease or sales contract terminology
* Understanding of P&L statements, credit reports, and balance sheet information
* Intermediate level proficiency with current Microsoft Office software, email and Internet research functionality
Real estate license preferred * Established business contacts and/or knowledge of the Dallas/Fort Worth market
* Prior experience in retail leasing preferred
* Sales and negotiation skills
* Customer focus skills and ability to use humor as appropriate
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Priority setting, decisiveness, organization and time-management skills
* Problem solving skills
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive compensation and benefits package includes a 401(k) profit sharing plan with company match, medical insurance with prescription drug coverage, dental insurance including coverage for orthodontics, vision insurance, an incentive-based wellness program, flexible spending accounts, company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance, educational assistance, matching charitable gifts and flexible paid time off.
*Regency Centers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Regency Centers is a smoke-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is required. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.