Administrative Assistant - (830)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/27/2018
END DATE 8/17/2018
Shorenstein Realty Services, L.P.
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title
City, State, Zip Code
San Francisco, CA 94104
Provides general administrative support to one or more managers and/or exempt staff.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Completes all work in an accurate, thorough and timely manner demonstrating a sound understanding of area of responsibility.
General Administrative Responsibilities:
* Prepare, compose, process, monitor, and distribute (invoices, billings, fees, AR, reports, logs, information, documents, routine or complex correspondence) accurately and within established timeframes.
* Responsible for accurate and timely coding and processing of invoices.
* Accurately edit routine spreadsheets within established timeframes.
* Accurately perform data entry within established timeframes.
* Accurately track and maintain department-specific reports and documentation, e.g. operating reports, certifications, bids, invoices, change orders, agreements, etc. within established timeframes.
* Schedule and coordinate (calendar, meetings, appointments, travel arrangements) without errors and in a timely manner.
* Anticipate and respond to customer needs demonstrating professionalism, courtesy, and sensitivity in all contacts.
* Greet customers in a courteous and professional manner.
* Open and distributes mail and other correspondence to the appropriate parties within established timeframes.
* Answer telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner; refer appropriately and follow up on referrals as needed.
* Prepare accurate and complete expense reports in a timely manner.
* Maintain (files, records, library, etc.) in an organized and current manner with the appropriate safeguarding of confidential or proprietary information.
* Order and maintain office supplies and equipment controlling expenses and ensuring adequate supplies are available according to company policies and procedures.
* Complete assigned projects ensuring high quality deliverables within established timeframes.
* May provide back up to other non-exempt positions (may be non-essential in some locations). Perform tasks for designated position in an accurate and timely manner during individual s absence.
Non-Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* May provide back up to other non-exempt positions.
Location/Position Specific Responsibilities:
* May vary depending upon business unit.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None Job Requirements
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
* Working knowledge of general office procedures and practices as evidenced by 2 years of experience in a related function.
* Working knowledge of customer services principles and practices as evidenced by 2 years of experience in a related function.
* Basic proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Email.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
* Demonstrated ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, procedures manuals, and memos.
* Demonstrated ability to find, access, evaluate and use information.
* Demonstrated ability to create routine correspondence.
* Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize work activities effectively.
* Demonstrated ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Demonstrated ability to deal with problems having few or several concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Demonstrated ability for accuracy and thoroughness in work.
* Demonstrated commitment to excellence in delivering products and services.
* Demonstrated ability to hold self accountable in meeting deadlines and commitments.
* Demonstrated ability to adapt effectively to changing circumstances.
* Demonstrated ability to maintain professionalism in all aspects of the job, including displaying courtesy and sensitivity in all contacts.
* Demonstrated ability to refer to established procedures to handle routine tasks, although at times may choose from established alternatives. Will seek manager to provide guidance and/or solve non-routine or more complex tasks.
Non-Essential Skills & Qualifications: None
* High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
* Minimum of 2 years of general office experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
* May be required to have notary services license in some locations.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is required to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time as well as talking on the phone for extended periods of time.
* In some locations, may need to detect auditory and/or visual emergency alarms.
* Work environment characteristics are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The employee works primarily in an office environment.
Shorenstein is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity/Veterans/Disabled Employer. Shorenstein is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.