Quality Assurance Engineer 6/28/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Aptima is a fast-paced, employee-focused small business that excels in finding solutions to complex problems in human-centered engineering. Aptima currently has a contract opening onsite in Arlington, VA for an experienced QA engineer to help design, develop, and maintain software infrastructure to support manual and automated testing of a revolutionary cyber defense platform.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
* Minimum of 1-2 years' experience
* Demonstrated history of performing QA work on complex software projects
* Experience with programing/scripting languages
* Excellent communication skills
* S citizenship
The ideal candidate will have experience and proficiency with:
* Selenium, GoCD, Jenkins, Docker
* TestNG Framework
* Agile development processes
* POM or other automation design patterns
* Installing, configuring, and running virtual machines
* Working in fast-paced, deadline driven environments
* Understanding of cybersecurity systems
All applicants selected will be subject to a background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Aptima, Inc. participates in the US Government E-Verify Program. For more information, click on http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
EOE MINORITIES/FEMALES/PROTECTED VETERANS/DISABLED
No relocation is provided for this position.