Human Resources Generalist, Sr.
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/28/2018
END DATE 8/15/2018
Las Vegas, NV
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
In April 2018, HealthInsight and Qualis Health announced a formal merger, combining the two organizations and operations across the U.S. Both HealthInsight and Qualis Health have been engaged in health care quality consulting and providing quality improvement services for more than 40 years.
Who We Are
HealthInsight and Qualis Health are national leaders in assisting front-line providers and engaging health care stakeholders to improve care delivery and patient outcomes. We have offices in Alabama, Alaska, California, the District of Columbia, Idaho, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah and Washington.
Who We Serve
Clients include the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, state Medicaid and other government agencies, health plans and providers, federally qualified health centers, foundations and other privately funded organizations.
What We Do
* Nationally recognized care management services for public and private purchasers.
* Technical assistance and support to health care providers.
* Health information technology consulting services through the Outlook Associates subsidiary.
* External quality review services.
* Transparency and public reporting of health care services and health outcomes.
* Patient and family engagement work in the community.
* Redesigning how care is paid for and delivered.
What You Would Do
Reporting to a Director, Human Resources, you would:
* Provide full-cycle recruiting and staffing support for approved positions and proposal responses.
* Facilitate resolution of employee relations issues, in consultation with a Dir. or V.P., Human Resources.
* Administer (and support managers and employees to complete) initial orientation and performance management processes, including but not limited to new hire onboarding, 90-day and 6-month check-ins, mid-year reviews, and annual performance appraisals.
* Administer benefits plans and programs, including but not limited to enrollments, changes, billing reconciliations, and responding to employee inquiries.
* As assigned, provide project support in training, leave administration, separations, reasonable accommodation requests, and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
* Familiarity with a variety of the field s concepts and practices as well as applicable employment laws and regulations.
* Experience supporting remote employees and/or working under virtual and general direction.
* Intermediate-level proficiency with MS Office Suite and HRIS.
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize among competing commitments.
* Creative and effective approach to the development of job profiles and recruitment campaigns that result in qualified applicant pools.
* Effective, confident communication and interpersonal skills, including negotiation.
* Effective interaction with internal and external customers at all levels of the organization.
* Ability to develop and maintain effective working partnerships and represent the organization in a professional manner.
* Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information, and to facilitate resolution of a variety of human resources situations.
* 4+ years of relevant HR experience, with demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in recruitment, employee relations, performance management, benefits, and HRIS.
* BA / BS in a related field (equivalent combination of education and/or work experience may be substituted).
* PHR, SHRM-CP, or other certification preferred.
Qualis Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that embraces and practices diversity, reflecting the communities we serve. We encourage minorities,Protected Veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
Thank you for your interest in working with us!