Unified Communication & Collaboration (UCC) Platform Architect 6/29/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Chicago
Aon is looking for a Unified Communication & Collaboration (UCC) Platform Architect
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our business group within Aon Service Corp. As a UCC Platform Architect you will report directly to the VP of Network Services in either our Lincolnshire or Chicago, IL office location.
Your impact as a UCC Platform Architect
The UCC Platform Architect will be a member of the Aon architecture team responsible for designing and deploying Aon s unified communications and collaboration capabilities. The role will require deep technical knowledge and experience with various unified communications and collaboration technologies (Skype, Cisco, Avaya, WebEx, etc.).
* Minimum 12 years supporting Voice services to include production and technical support.
* Experience supporting Large Corporate Voice Infrastructure 30,000+ employees.
* Ability to work across geographies and time zones
* Experience architecting/designing, implementing and managing Enterprise Class Data Centers.
* Experience supporting 250+ site Global Voice Infrastructure.
* Experience leading large technical teams as a technical hands-on manager.
* CCIE Certification or JNCIE Certification in one or more domains
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills are necessary.
* Highly organized, structured, and process oriented; team building skills a plus
* Ability to work independently as well as with a team
* Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to collaborate with internal and external business/technical teams.
* Experience troubleshooting complex Voice & collaboration performance problems to resolution in multitasking environment. Layer 1 through Layer 7
* Security policies and technologies knowledge
* Hands on 12+ yrs. of experience in one or all of the following:
* Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft.
* Strong knowledge of VOIP, and Convergence Technologies including QOS on LAN and WAN
* Strong knowledge of BGP, OSPF, EGIRP, HSRP, and VRRP protocols
* Experience in programming and scripting tools/languages such as python for automation a plus.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field or the equivalent in training and experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.