Surety Analyst 6/29/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-PA-Philadelphia
Aon Is Looking For a Surety Analyst
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Surety business group within Aon Risk Solutions in Philadelphia, PA.
Your Impact as a Surety Analyst
* Performs at an intermediate level.
* May take primary accountability for handling selected accounts.
* Possesses strong knowledge of insurance coverages and policy construction and application.
* Is proficient on all required computer technology, including AonBondLink, Bridge, and Outlook.
* Possesses strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
* Possesses experience or education in Risk Management/Insurance.
* Maintains Power of Attorney appointments with major surety markets.
* Services existing/assigned clients based on Company standards, including, but not limited to, the following Bond and all bond document prep maintain Renewals lists Process billings new, renewal adjust. Maintain accurate ABL files up to the BPG standards. Prep of GIA and apps Maintain license and notary Proficiency on all technology ABL, Bridge Outlook; perform wok duties as requested
* Proficient in the following applications: Excel, Word and Internet Explorer - Intermediate-advanced skills required.
* Perform work/duties as requested
* Ability to recognize problems, establish facts and develop valid recommendations.
* Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively.
* Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions dealing with abstract and concrete variables.
* Possession of excellent people skills, including ability to communicate (both verbal and written) with markets and clients effectively
* Maintains Notary Republic designation.
* Will need to maintain a P&C License within 1st year of employment.
* Bachelors Degree Preferred.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.