Retirement Actuarial Consultant - Valuation 6/30/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Lincolnshire
Aon Is Looking For a Retirement Consultant - Valuation
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Retirement & Investment Consulting business group within Aon Hewitt in Lincolnshire, IL or one of our other various offices in Atlanta, GA Baltimore, MD, Somerset, NJ or Minneapolis, MN.
Your Impact as a Retirement Consultant
* Manages numerous valuations, including those that are large and complex
* Significantly leveraged through delegating valuations to junior colleagues
* Helps to broadly manage resources across the entire valuation team
* Maintains professional credentials and mentors junior colleagues on progression toward credentials
* Takes ownership of technical issues, researches, understands, interprets for client
* Drives leverage through developing and peer reviewing improvements in valuation processes and tools
* 8+ years of related valuation experience
* Fully qualified actuary (FSA or EA)
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.