Sr. Consultant-Client Onboarding 6/30/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Chicago
Aon is looking for an Sr. Consultant-Client Onboarding
As part of an industry-leading Delegate Operations team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting our Investment Consulting Practice in our Chicago, IL office.
The Sr. Consultant-Client Onboarding has the day to day responsibility for coordinating operations activities and project management. The coordinator also takes lead for onboarding new clients and assists with compliance requirements. The Onboarding Coordinator should have experience with Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit plans as well as Foundations and Endowments and the interaction points between client, custodian, trust, and record keeper.
* Keeping onboarding clients on schedule and meeting target dates
* Prepare client ready documents
* Working with Consultant and related parties to get documentation completed and signed by the client
* Ensure all documentation is properly filed and logged internally
* Participate on weekly status update calls with client and team for clients you are onboarding
* Take lead on weekly status update calls with client trustee and record keeper
* Assist in maintaining onboarding checklist status for each client and present on onboarding calls
* Coordinate with Transition team on asset movement
* Work with Portfolio Manager to review current manager line-up
* Track status of transition milestones to ensure coordinated completion
* Create, maintain and disseminate client information to client team
* Work with other Coordinators in division of responsibilities
* Assist or take lead on internal projects
* Assist with onboarding and training new staff as appropriate
* Assist with the development and documentation of enhanced onboarding processes and procedures
Skills & Experience:
* 3+ years of experience working with Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit plans, DC record keepers, trustees, custodians, foundations and endowments.
* Desire to work in fast paced rapidly growing department
* Ability to work independently or with a team
* Execution focus, ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and resolve issues.
* Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
* Strong analytical and communication skills
* High attention to detail
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong proofing skills
* Defined contribution recordkeeping and investment experience a plus
* Strong Excel skills
* Project management experience
* Cross team project management experience a plus
* Bachelor s degree in Finance, Business, or Accounting is required.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.