Project Manager 6/30/2018
Evergreen Fire and Safety
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for providing direction and leadership to the team members assigned to the PM s jobs. This position interfaces with engineering; vendors; primary and sub-contractors; general contractors; and other project and program management resources. The PM will oversee a variety of projects in occupied and unoccupied spaces at a variety of military bases and commercial accounts across assigned geographic regions. Projects range in size from small facility inspections, maintenance, and repairs to full building, base-wide upgrades, and full scale design/build projects. The PM reports to their designated Senior Project Manager.
This position is responsible for fulfilling customer contract requirements in a timely manner while maximizing revenue and profit. This entails effectively and efficiently managing costs to meet or come under the budgeted expense for labor, equipment, and materials. In addition, the PM will ensure they, their team, and any assigned sub-contractors or vendors comply with Evergreen and customer-specific policies and procedures. They are responsible for ensuring high quality service delivery.
This position works with various department leaders, the owners, and key personnel to maintain and drive improvements; lead client and team initiatives; and develop best practices for their area of responsibility.
Experience And Skills:
* Plans and executes multiple parallel projects;
* Manages all facets of projects including preparation of complex requests for proposals, completion of bid and bid analyses, budgeting, contract negotiations, procurement, scheduling, quality control, risk management, continuous improvement, safety, project planning, design, construction, installation, upgrades, maintenance, service, and repairs;
* Reviews, interprets, and delivers on contract requirements and scope of work;
* Prepares scopes of work and projects delivery resource requirements; cost estimates and budget; cash flow; work plan schedules and milestones; quality control; and risk identification;
* Assesses change requests to determine impacts on scope, budget, schedule, quality, and risk;
* Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders;
* Leads team and provides project guidance and direction to achieve project goals;
* Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed;
* Facilitates project meetings;
* Drives effective teamwork, communication, and oversight on all phases of the project;
* Serves as Company s main point-of-contact with respect to their projects;
* Develops strong relationships and regularly collaborates with key stakeholders including fellow employees, company owners, clients, vendors, prime contractors, sub-contractors, Joint Venture partners, and key personnel across military bases and commercial locations;
* Demonstrates ability to identify complex project risks, develops risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implements action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks;
* Develops and presents business presentations as necessary;
* Ensures all project documentation is accurately maintained, generated in a timely manner, and governance aligned with company and client requirements;
* Utilizes knowledge bases and technology platforms which support the team;
* Develops and generates reports containing operating and financial metrics for program and projects;
* Tracks and documents progress of projects against goals, objectives, budgets, and approved timelines;
* Reports on project status and variances and creates action plans to address issues;
* Works collaboratively with other program managers and departments within the organization;
* Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company;
* Utilizes Microsoft Project and ERP tools to establish, monitor, and report on schedule the percentage of completion, and financials for projects; and
* Performs all other duties as assigned.
We agree to post in conspicuous places available to employees and applicants for employment, notices to be provided by the contracting officer setting forth the provisions of this nondiscrimination clause.
Health and Welfare
* Medical insurance * Dental insurance * Vision insurance * Healthcare flexible spending * Dependent care flexible spending * Employee Assistance Program (EAP) * Group term life insurance * Corporate perks program
* Paid time off * Paid holidays
* 401(k) plan * Generous employer match
* Pet insurance * Voluntary term life insurance * Short term disability * Long term disability * Long term care * Hospital indemnity insurance * Critical Illness insurance * Legal plans * Identity theft protection * Accident Insurance
Evergreen Fire & Security is a nationwide fire and security company. Evergreen Fire and Security is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance or accommodation during the application process please call 253-627-3794 and ask for Human Resources or email HR@evergreenfire.com.