OneSource Operations Manager (Contact Center Management) 7/3/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-FL-Orlando
Aon Is Looking For A OneSource Operations Manager (Contact Center Management)
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our OneSource business group within Aon Hewitt in Orlando, FL, The Woodlands, TX or other U.S.-based Aon offices.
Your Impact As A OneSource Operations Manager
The OneSource Operations Manager (OM) is responsible for the following:
* Sales and Service Center delivery for assigned clients of the Aon OneSource channel.
* Serving as the main point of contact for assigned clients and is responsible for managing all aspects of performance for assigned contracts.
* Ensuring that all ongoing work is delivered timely and with quality to plan sponsors and plan participants which includes project planning, scheduling and managing call center colleagues, capacity and utilization management, delegating work to meet deliverables, and tracking the status of other outstanding work.
* Identifying process improvements that will lead to year-over-year efficiencies within the assigned program and channel.
* Demonstrating deep insurance industry knowledge and experience leading call center teams over 100 or more colleagues in an outsourced or captive telesales environment.
* A significant amount of written and verbal client and carrier interaction, leading meetings and ad-hoc conversations, managing direct and indirect reports to ensure key performance metrics are met
For more information about our OneSource offering, go to: https://aon.io/2KF1Gep
* Monitor and manage call center delivery of assigned clients
* Understand the contractual agreements and the performance measures
* Proactive management of the operational metrics to meet or exceed the results
* Identify, track, and manage variations in performance standards impacting the operations to contract partners and internal leadership.
* Lead weekly status meeting to discuss projects, questions and priorities
* Initiate ideas and lead discussions for operational improvements with leadership to impact higher quality or more efficient delivery within their assigned project work
* Driving engagement for direct and indirect reports: accountable for talent development across teams, succession planning and retention
Project Planning and Execution
* Lead medium to large complex projects within the ARHE Sales & Services Center including planning, scope definition, capacity allocation, execution, internal and external testing, and training. Communicate status, issues, and risks to key stakeholders through governance and status reporting.
* Identify and implement process improvements
* Manage the implementation of new services or functionality
* Identify process improvement opportunities, manage and execute the project plan, and measure outcomes
* Partner with technology and other functional leads to evaluate the root cause analysis behind defects and escalations and translate them into ongoing delivery improvement initiatives
* Initiate discussions and collaborate with the following groups to identify and implement improvements to ongoing procedures, relationships, and training: Sales & Service Center, Carrier and Client Relations, IT, Operations & Quality, and other Internal Partners
* Uses metrics and data to understand day to day operations and develop plans to improve results
* Participates in internal and external acceptance review process for carriers in ongoing delivery, prepares materials for and attends quarterly review meetings.
* Prepares and leads ongoing status meetings with stakeholders.
* Shares his/her own in-depth understanding with others; coaches others on providing high quality service and building strong client relationships; and uses industry knowledge to anticipate needs. Exhibits intuition, and displays willingness to tap into prevalent data.
Client and Carrier Responsiveness
* Direct communication via email and phone with colleagues, carrier, and/or third party contacts
* Respond to client inquiries in a timely fashion using effective communication skills
* Establish strong client and carrier relationships to support and facilitate tough client and carrier conversations with acceptable outcomes
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Call Center Operations, Medicare (AHIP) and Compliance processes
* Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge of insurance industry, including telesales, carrier requirements, and Medicare compliance
* Operates independently in managing complex situations and/or projects
* Anticipates risk and develops plan to mitigate the risk
* 3+ years of contact center management experience, leading teams of 100 or more colleagues
* 5+ years of insurance sales experience
* 5+ years of experience coaching and leveraging work through others
* Must show strong, proven, independent capabilities and the ability to coach and lead others in the following competencies:
* Call Center Operations including performance management
* Client and/or relationship management
* Teamwork (including global and virtual team members)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Problem solving and decision making using analytical and technical skills
* Strong interpersonal skills, especially specific to employee engagement, coaching, development, and performance management
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Exhibits leadership and decisiveness under ambiguous circumstances, can create a positive team environment; encourages collaboration and information sharing with team members; leverages individual strengths of team members.
* Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to facilitate effective conversations with internal and external clients
* Ability to adapt well to changing priorities in a fast paced environment
* Excellent organizational skills
* Ability to build, apply and act on sound judgment
* Demonstrates excellent organizational skills
Formal Education & Certification
* Bachelor s degree (in a business context preferred) or equivalent work experience required
* Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines
* Work with global resources which may require flexible hours
* Daily contact with clients and carriers-whether directly aligned to project work or for developing the client or carrier relationship
* Frequent computer use at workstation up to 2 hours at a time or for extended periods of time
* Access information using a computer and related components and peripherals
* Participation in training sessions, presentations, and meetings
* Travel will vary due to seasonal work-load changes; up to 80% travel in peak season or during an implementation, in off-peak travel can be as low as 20%.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.