Senior Engineer 7/3/2018
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-NY-New York
Aon (Gotham Digital Science, LLC) is looking for a Senior Engineer.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Cyber Security in New York, NY.
Your impact as a Senior Engineer
* Perform application security assessments against custom software applications and embedded systems.
* Conduct vulnerability assessments and network penetration testing.
* Gain and expand access to remote systems through vulnerabilities exploitation.
* Document technical issues identified during security assessments.
* Identify and remediate security issues with developers, systems administrators, and corporate security teams.
* Conduct approved security research and/or development.
* Ensure high quality results on every project through technical quality assurance of client deliverables.
* Conduct Manual Application and Infrastructure penetration testing.
* Develop and/or source code review in C/C++, C#, VB.NET, ASP, PHP, or Java.
* Apply knowledge of threat modeling and security design review methodologies.
* Utilize knowledge of Unix, Windows, and network security skills.
* Test iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile technologies.
* Develop custom scripts or tools used for vulnerability scanning and identification.
* Assist in recruitment of new team members.
* Mentor and train staff on client projects, research, and career development.
* May travel to various and unanticipated worksites throughout the United States.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
Required Experience: Must have one year of experience in: (1) conducting manual penetration testing; (2) developing and/or sourcing code review in C/C++, C#, VB.NET, ASP, PHP, or Java; (3) threat modeling and security design review methodologies; (4) Unix, Windows, and network security; (5) developing custom scripts and tools used for vulnerability scanning and identification; and (6) testing iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile technologies.
Education: Master's degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science or related field and one year of application and infrastructure penetration testing experience.
Interested candidates must fax resume to (312) 381-9423 and refer to job code 00375.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.