Cyber Broker / Business Development 7/4/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Chicago
Aon Is Looking For A Cyber Broker / Business Development
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting our Cyber Solutions business group within Risk, in Chicago, IL. As Cyber Broker / Business Development, you will report directly to the National Cyber Sales Leader.
The Cyber Broker / Business Development role is a hybrid role with 50% brokerage servicing of new and existing Aon Professional Risk Solutions clients, and 50% technical marketing support via strategic work on Cyber Solutions sales and marketing initiatives.
Your Impact As A Cyber Broker / Business Development
* Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Cyber and E&O insurance marketplace, products and services
* Develop and maintain productive business relationships with key insurance underwriters
* Manage target lists for new business initiatives and coordinate with other Aon units as applicable
* Engage with target prospects to win new placement opportunities
* Manage book of brokerage accounts
* Coordinate annual updates of Cyber Risk Solutions brochure
* Coordinate Cyber Solutions at RIMS & Property Symposium - planning for featured product initiatives and Cyber Breakfast
* Coordinate monthly updates of Aon Cyber Solutions Sales Presentation
* Coordinate quarterly updates of E&O/Cyber RFP template
* Liaise with other Aon product lines on cyber risk exposures
* Liaise with Cyber Product Leader on product innovation and marketing for new products
* Liaise with ARS and Cyber Solutions marketing teams
* Coordinate with Cyber Solutions team on strategic partnership opportunities
* Coordinate with Cyber Solutions team on analytic capabilities
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 5+ years brokerage/account management or underwriting experience; cyber insurance experience preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Strong negotiation skills
* Ability to build relationships
* Active P&C License or willingness to obtain one upon hire
Bachelor s degree
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Apply for this jobApply
Share with a friendShare
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
CONNECT WITH US!
Not ready to apply* Join our Talent Community to stay informed about Aon opportunities.
Software Powered by iCIMS