Health & Benefits Account Executive 7/4/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-PA-Pittsburgh
Aon is looking for a Health & Benefits Account Executive
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health & Benefits business group within Aon Risk Solutions in Pittsburgh, PA.
An emerging leader who is responsible for the Account Management of Aon s relationships with assigned Health & Benefits (H&B) clients. Leads client service teams to identify and meet client needs and thereby grow and maintain a profitable book of business. Through consultation and strategizing, promotes the value Aon delivers to clients.
Your impact as a Health & Benefits Account Executive
The Health and Benefits Account Executive will be a key contributor and leader for large and/or middle market clients. The role involves the management of ongoing U.S. health and benefits client work. This position will have frequent interactions with the client Human Resource/Benefit Director for the delivery of benefits consulting services. Responsibilities include managing complex consulting projects, proactive project management, frequent vendor interface, developing client reports, leading external meetings and internal resource coordination. Additionally, the Health and Benefits Account Executive has responsibilities for revenue growth while identifying client needs for other consulting services.
Client relationship management to include health and benefits consulting, project management, financial projections, delivery of stewardship reports and other key deliverables. Provides technical expertise within the practice has revenue responsibility, develops cross selling opportunities with other Aon practices and accountability for meeting all billable recovery goals and internal audit compliance requirements.
* Responsible for providing Health & Benefits consulting services and guidance to large and middle market clients
* Responsible for managing the day to day work to serve the client needs, coordinate the client team, respond to client inquiries
* Possess a fundamental understanding of the Health & Benefits practice, and participates as needed on task forces and special project teams
* Specific areas of expertise needed for this position include benefit plan design and rate analysis and strategy, RFP development and response review, carrier negotiations, stewardship report preparation, benchmark analysis, client financial analysis and reporting and carrier contract reviews
* Must have excellent communication and presentation skills and work well with internal and external Aon client team members, and be capable of working as a team member or independently based on the project
* Reports to the Local Practice Leader
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Typically at least 10 years of appropriate Health &Benefit insurance experience,
* Client facing experience at a consulting company, insurance company, brokerage or in the Health and Benefits discipline
* Project and account team management experience.
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong analytical skills.
* Good working knowledge of the healthcare industry and the assigned clients needs.
* Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office
* Evidence of ability to become proficient in the use of Aon specific software tools.
* Strong presentation skills
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.