Multimedia Specialist 7/4/2018
BayFirst Solutions LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY STATUS: Full-time/Exempt
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
US CITIZENSHIP: Yes
CLEARANCE: DHS Suitability
BayFirst Solutions is seeking a Multimedia Specialist to serve as Graphic designer/videographer to support DHS in strategic and marketing communications. Member of a small communication team that is responsible for developing strategically driven concepts and translating them into finished creative products. Using proven talent and consistent conceptual thinking, develop innovative print and digital communications materials in a uniquely fresh, memorable and persuasive way.
* Conceptualize and create branded designs for multiple delivery channels including print, e-mail, web and mobile.
* Support the development of briefs for clients speaking engagements.
* Prepare layouts for print materials, including publications, flyers, posters, brochures, etc.
* Create HTML emails for campaigns/events.
* Manage multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to completion, exhibiting flexibility and the ability to create multiple creative concepts with speed.
* Assist with the filming and editing of client videos.
* Possess strong communication and organizational skills.
* Have a strong design point of view and understanding of fundamental design principles, typography, layout, grid systems, hierarchy, color and composition.
* Take creative direction and work independently, as well as collaboratively, in a fast paced team environment.
At least 6 years of experience; professional online portfolio that exhibits knowledge of graphic and web design, as well as design fundamentals such as typography, composition and color
BS/BA in graphic design, videography or a related field
Proficient in the Microsoft Windows Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
Adobe Creative Suite expertise in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, Acrobat and Dreamweaver; MS PowerPoint. Basic experience in HTML and web graphic formats principles; Knowledge of four-color printing and large-format printing
Thank you for your interest in BayFirst Solutions LLC. If you are unable or limited in your ability to apply online, you can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources to express interest in a specific position: Phone: 202-567-2196.
Note: This option is available only to those needing an accommodation related to a disability. In order to express interest, you must have the information related to the specific position you are interested in (Job ID, Job title, Location, etc.). Information related to existing profiles or applications will not be provided via this phone number.
BayFirst Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. BayFirst Solutions prohibits discrimination with respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected class.