Bilingual Customer Service Rep. 7/6/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-TX-Dallas
Aon Is Looking For several Entry level, Bilingual Spanish/English Customer Service Representative(s)
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Aon Benefits Solutions group within Aon Affinity, in Dallas,TX.
Aon Benefits Solutions is a national membership marketing company that provides membership programs to a variety of industries including: healthcare, retail, banking, consumer finance and member-based associations. Its leading program is a membership-based healthcare savings program designed to significantly reduce out-of-pocket medical expenses at affordable rates to the consumer while helping the medical community receive accelerated payment for their services.
This is a great opportunity for entry level candidate(s) to work for our Aon Benefits Solutions group. If you are Bilingual, enthusiastic, self-motivated, reliable and have any type of customer service experience, this may be a great fit for you.
Your Impact As A Bilingual Customer Service Representative
* Handle inbound and outbound calls to assist members and providers
* Document all calls, changes and any issues in database
* Maintain service, quality and timeliness standards
* Follow up with clients on needed resolutions
* Fluent in Spanish and English
* Ablility to work afternoons, and evenings 9:00am -6pm (4) days a week (1) day 10am-7pm
* Must be at least 18 years of age or older
* 0-1 years experience in customer service, inside sales or similar industries
* Organizational and verbal communication skills
* Possess excellent written communication skills for customer correspondence
* PC skills with solid knowledge based in Word, Excel and Outlook software
* Possess problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to multi-task
* Ability to work independently and as a team member with strong interpersonal skills
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.