Business Development Specialist I 7/6/2018
Fort Washington, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-PA-Fort Washington
Aon is looking for an Account Specialist I
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Risk, in Fort Washington, PA.
Your Impact As An Account Specialist I
* Manage assigned territory for the AICPA Sponsored Professional Liability Program member accounting/CPA firms.
* Manage renewal process for designated firms as it pertains to professional liability and or employment practices liability.
* Forward renewal applications and/or rapid renewal invoices, follow-up on applications and rapid renewal invoices, and additional information requested by internal or carrier underwriters.
* Provide daily coverage of the 800 phone line that supports the program.
* Monitor competition in designated territory and provide feedback in regards to activities of competitive carriers and or agents/brokers that provide like coverage.
* Special projects may also be designated that relate to sales activity or product enhancing.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Experience in account-focused corporate service environment such as consulting, investment banking, accounting or other client-focused, consultative service environment
* Exceptional interpersonal skills capable of interacting with senior officers of clients, cultivating strong relationships and leveraging those relationships with our customers, their employees, insurers and other third parties to the company s long term benefit
* Entrepreneurial attitude where accountability for profitability and satisfaction are second nature
* Demonstrated teambuilding skills and the ability to cultivate strong cross-functional relationships to serve client needs.
* Communicate effectively and persuasively, both verbally and in writing
* Ability to develop and deliver impactful proposals and presentations
* Manage time and resources effectively through strong organization, multi-tasking, delegation, time management and project management skills
* Work independently as a self-starter committed to delivering the highest in customer service, quality and results
* Anticipates problems and works proactively to solve them through creative thinking
* Recognizes when decisions require input from more experienced colleagues, exercising good judgment in the balance between independent initiatives and working as a team member.
* P&C license, or the ability to obtain within 6 months
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.