CDL A Driver 7/6/2018
Modular Space Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY *
CDL A DRIVER
Location US-MO-Kansas City
CDL Drivers - Should YOU drive for ModSpace*
* HOME NIGHTLY
* FT year-round, Monday to Friday, days
* 20 days of paid time off per year PLUS 11 paid holidays
* Full benefit offerings including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, tuition reimbursement
* Overtime often available
If you have 6 mos CDL driving experience or a Military CDL Skills Test Waiver, APPLY NOW to take the next step in your career, and join our winning team today!
See more about what we do at ModSpace here!
ModSpace Drivers are key to a successful customer experience, delivering or picking up ModSpace trailers or storage containers safely and courteously. Our Drivers average 2 local turns a day. A typical day includes:
* Completing a truck inspection and DOT reports or logs as required. We work SAFELY!
* Communicating with ModSpace Dispatch by cell phone/radio to receive delivery or pickup instructions
* Loading and unloading supplies such as blocks, temporary steps, and furniture
* Driving our toter truck with modular buildings or storage containers to and from customer sites
* This sometimes includes wide loads and escorted runs
* Greeting our customer on site and completing inspection, delivery, or repair paperwork
* Positioning, blocking, leveling, and anchoring of buildings at delivery sites (Training provided)
We re looking for professional, safe and career-minded Drivers with:
* A current valid CDL A license or Military CDL Skills Waiver
* 6 months CDL driving experience
* The ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted
* A focus on customer service
* A priority on SAFETY
Our hiring process usually takes less than 30 days and we ll work with your schedule for interviews!
We provide a state-of-the-art, business casual office environment, in addition to a wide range of employee benefits:
* Paid Time Off 20 days per year to start (US) plus 11 company holidays!
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
* Employee and Dependent Life Insurances
* Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurances
* 401(k) Plan with Match (US)
* Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical or Dependent Care Expenses (US)
* Supplemental benefit offerings such as health and wellness discount programs, will preparation services, affinity programs
A career with ModSpace offers professional development and opportunity with a stable and growing North American firm. Our mid-size means our employees enjoy the resources of a large company in an environment where they are highly visible and have a direct impact on performance.
Come build your future with ModSpace!
ModSpace believes diversity makes us a stronger organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, marital or family status, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, military or veteran status or any other legally protected condition or characteristic.
For more information about ModSpace, please visit www.modspace.com in the US or www.modspace.ca in Canada.