Entry Level, Territory Sales Associate, Building a Brand, 75% Overnight Travel - Detroit, Michigan (Detroit, Michigan) 7/6/2018
Nat Sherman, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Territory Sales Associate:
* This job is considered entry level. We will train a recent college graduate with no experience that is interested in a career in sales.
* Overnight Travel 75%, local travel 25%, position comes with a company car and company travel expenses are paid with a corporate credit card.
* Opportunity for growth professionally.
* $42,500 potential, starting salary base of $35,000, after satisfactory 90-day review an elevation of salary to $40,000 and an opportunity to earn a bonus of $2,500. The bonus is equally earned and paid through the 4 quarters of a year.?
Mission Statement for the Position:
* Education and Execution of Retail Intercepts at store locations within a defined geography.
As a Nat Sherman, Territory Sales Associate (TSA) you can expect to:
* Add your talents and help us continue our rich tradition of representing the iconic Nat Sherman brand which is enjoyed by many and many more to come; because of adding passionate talented people like you.
* Be part of a company that is committed to providing an inclusive culture where unique perspectives are valued and appreciated.
* Receive, training to work as a TSA and have ongoing training to assist you in your growth to maximize your impact to the business.
* Developing relationships with retailers in understanding how Nat Sherman can grow their business.
* Understanding how to best utilize time and resources.
* Be part of a regional and national team, working toward common goals with mutual respect and integrity.
* Share your successes and failures with your manager and at team meetings.
* Be accountable for your performance on a weekly, quarterly and yearly basis.
* Visit and grow distribution in about 250 + - assigned stores a quarter, selecting and visiting some stores more than once.
* Speak with your manager on a very regular basis.
* Have your manager work with you in your territory.
* Have transparency and feedback of how well you are doing and how you can realistically improve your performance.
* Have a work life balance with a predictable weekly schedule, Tuesday - Saturday.
* Tuesday - Wednesday: working 8 hours each day visiting stores during 2 out of the 3 peak times each day which either encompasses as 6 am-3 pm or a 10-7 pm shift.
* Thursday, Friday, Saturday: working 8 hours each day visiting stores between 10 am and 7 pm.
* Use software in the cloud to include, NatTrack (Salesforce), Microsoft Suite 365, Concur (business expense reporting, hotel bookings), Paychex Flex portal for HR/Benefits, SharePoint for company information..
Nat Sherman has been in existence since 1930 and their commitment to excellence, quality and service is timeless. For 87 years Nat Sherman has offered adult smokers an iconic collection of premium tobacco products and lifestyle accessories, which embodies their passionate belief that the camaraderie and memory of a good smoke last forever.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.