Customer Service Group Leader 7/6/2018
Landscape Forms LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Philosophy
Each member of the Landscape Forms team is expected to actively support the four Scanlon principles: Equity, Participation, Identity and Competence. We believe these are crucial to the success of an individual and the overall success of the company.
This position is responsible for leading the Customer Service aspect of Sales Support Team. This will include all International customer service, and on-site Client Experience. This role is a combination of product and system knowledge and team leadership. The Group Leader position is responsible for developing and maintaining exceptional customer service for all internal and external Landscape Forms customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as with the team.
Principal Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform principal accountability satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the principal accountabilities.
1. Responsible for team and individual training and development.
2. Partner with leadership to align service expectations with company objectives
3. Leads service recovery to ensure effective long-term problem resolution
4. Develops key performance metrics for operational excellence
5. Monitors programs and systems to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction
6. Develops individual team members based on talents, strengths and performance
7. Is a resource in resolving service issues by utilizing customer knowledge and negotiation skills
8. Develops relationships with international partners and has working knowledge of market needs
9. Builds role as brand ambassador for client visits and the total experience
10. Participates and assists with warranty and goodwill decisions
11. Performs other projects and responsibilities as needed
Criteria for Success (OnTRAC; Organizational Success, Trust, Respect, Accountability, Competence)
Must have a history of achievement with an emphasis on problem solving and customer service. Must demonstrate the knowledge of understanding the process in place for other areas of the company and be able to balance the equity star.
Education and Experience: Bachelors degree in business or related field and three to five years experience in leading teams in a related environment or equivalent experience and/ or training and education.
Language: This position must possess a high level of communication and reasoning ability. They will demonstrate flexibility in working with external customers and a variety of disciplines both internal and external. Ability to generate precise and innovative communication with an attention to detail and accuracy and the ability to work independently. Must communicate technical information to non-technical individuals. Clear, concise and confident phone communication exhibiting good listening skills.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment: Must be able to sit at a computer for long periods of time. Use hands to finger tools and reach with hands and arms. The work environment noise is moderate office.
- Clothing / Uniform Allowance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance