Global Benefits Analyst 7/7/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-FL-Miami
Aon is looking for a Global Benefits Analyst
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Aon in Miami, FL or Chicago, IL
Your Impact as a Global Benefits Analyst
* Support the assigned Account Manager in the completion of major renewal coordination milestones and interact with Client to provide updates and/or solve issues.
* Support the drafting and finalization of reporting and materials
* Attend meetings (client and internal) and take notes, monitor and execute deliverables and accountabilities based on project scope and statement of work.
* Partner as appropriate with other team members to finalize projects and monitor time spend and project budget.
* Maintain and update annual calendar of benefit plan renewals and deliverables, insurance carrier communications and business events
* Analyze data for benefit comparisons and dealing with insurance companies
* Support client projects with direction through completion and within established time frames and financial parameters to attain overall client deliverables.
* Act as an integral part of a collaborative client service team.
* Achieve specified client servicing deliverables and goals identified each year, this includes billable hours, utilization goals, etc.
* Maintain industry and product information, legislation, in a catalog for the team specializing in Globally Mobile Employee benefits
* Update internal systems with renewal information
* Work with project set up teams and track financials for the team
* Interact and organize meeting agendas, schedule carrier presentations and update systems and files effectively managing practice functional activities
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Two years or more of direct experience in a position of demanding project management. In addition, international or non-US benefits consulting experience is strongly desired. We also value demonstrated skills to work in a team environment as well as the ability to communicate with a variety of internal and external parties.
* Strong project management and analytical ability.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, bi lingual helpful.
* Strong organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects in as fast-paced and time-sensitive environment.
* Working knowledge of employee benefits.
* Interest in the global mobile employee benefit environment, other cultures and language
* Strong functional knowledge of Excel specific to creating, formatting and working within templates.
* Proficiency in Word, Power Point and other MS Office products.
* Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
* Associates or Bachelor s degree
* Project management certification is an advantage.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.