Fuel Truck Driver 7/7/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Sunoco Energy Services provides the highest quality petroleum fuels, lubricants, and services to the drilling and exploration industry as well as railroad, farm and ranch, government, independent school districts, trucking companies, and residential. We serve customers that need alternative fueling solutions when retail convenience stores just aren't an option. Any customer that requires fuel for their business should look at the added value our service can bring them. Because we are available 24×7, we serve as a single-source fueling and lubricant solution in Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kansas, and Louisiana. Sunoco Energy Services is a customer focused business and creating satisfied customers is the reason we have a successful business model. Serving the customer, by anticipating and understanding their needs, allows us to exceed expectations, build trusted relationships, and always do the right thing for all our customers.
Our drivers transport fuel to our drilling rigs. Little to no overnight travel required with this Truck Driving position - these are local hauls, so you are home daily.
Position Summary: To drive a tractor-trailer combination to transport and deliver fuel, as well as, load and unload product.
* Deliver fuel, lubricants, and tanks in a safe and efficient manner
* Comply with all city, state and federal regulations
* Maintaining vehicle to comply with all D.O.T. regulations
* Provide a high level of service to customers
* Comply with all company safety rules, policies and procedures
* Ensure mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working condition
* Check all load-related documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate
* Load, transport, and unload each shipment from origin to destination without unnecessary delay. Complete and submit pre-trip and post-trip inspection reports on a daily basis
* Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles
* Check conditions of trailers after contents have been loaded or unloaded to ensure that there has been no damage
* Perform basic maintenance tasks such as keeping the truck cab interior clean, cleaning windshields, checking and maintaining all fluid levels and tire pressure, and re-fueling the truck
* High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
* Two (2) years of Class A driving experience
* Current CDL with X endorsement (Tanker and Hazmat)
* Must pass a current DOT physical
* Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect safety of self and others
* Willing and able to work 14 hour shifts, driving 11 hours each shift.
SunocoLP is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other basis prohibited by law. To view a notice describing federal equal opportunity and pay transparency laws