Vice President - International Special Risk 7/10/2018
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-NY-New York
Aon is looking for a Vice President - International Special Risk
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Aon Risk, in New York, New York or Chicago, IL. As a Vice President - International Special Risk, you will report directly to the Senior Vice President.
Your Impact as a Vice President - International Special Risk
Client relationship management to include travel risk management and health and benefits consulting, project management, financial projections, delivery of stewardship reports and other key deliverables. Provides technical expertise within the practice, has revenue responsibility, develops cross selling opportunities with other Aon practices and accountability for meeting all billable recovery goals and internal audit compliance requirements.
* Responsible for providing consulting services and guidance to large market clients.
* Responsible for managing the day to day work to serve the client needs, coordinate the client team, respond to client inquiries.
* Possess a detailed understanding of the Special Risk Practice, and participates as needed on task forces and special project teams.
* Specific areas of expertise needed for this position include multinational BTA benefit plan design and rate analysis and strategy, RFP development and response review, carrier negotiations, stewardship report preparation, benchmark analysis, client financial analysis and reporting and carrier contract reviews.
* Must have excellent communication and presentation skills and work well with internal and external Aon client team members, and be capable of working as a team member or independently based on the project.
* Reports to the Special Risk Practice Leader.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* International Accident & Health business knowledge and experience
* Global Travel Risk Management underwriting and product development experience
* Three plus years of large client management experience
* Three plus years of multinational business travel accident brokerage experience
* Team building skills
* Experience in streamlining workflow processes
* Business development experience
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
* Bachelor s degree in relevant discipline.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.