Bridgestreet Global Hospitality
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY BridgeStreet is a leading global hospitality company, providing an alternative to standard hotel accommodations with more than 90,000 apartments in over 60 countries. BridgeStreet's 6 brands are strategically situated in key metropolitan locales ideal for business and pleasure, combining the luxuries of spacious apartment living with the benefits of hotel amenities. With nightly and extended stay options, BridgeStreet offers accommodation solutions for temporary assignments, relocation, and training, as well as leisure travel. Widely recognized for uncompromising standards of quality, comfort and service, BridgeStreet is a renowned award winner in both the Americas and EMEA.
The primary responsibility of the Housekeeper is to contribute to the overall success of BridgeStreet, by assuring that every apartment is maintained in accordance with the BridgeStreet quality of cleaning standards. This position requires an individual who can align themselves and their day-to-day functions with our Vision and Core Values.
* Cleaning Of Stay-Over Apartments
* Clean and maintain all apartments in BridgeStreet's inventory according to the minimum standards.
2. Cleaning Of Move-Out Apartments
* Clean and make ready the apartments after a guest has vacated.
* Apartment must be inventoried and checked for maintenance issues or damage repairs prior to the next move-in.
* Entire apartment and its furnishings must be checked to make sure everything is in its place and in good condition.
3. Apartment Facility
* Let the Guest Service or Housekeeping Manager know immediately of any improvements that need to be accomplished in the apartment such as shampooing, painting, furniture replacement, maintenance etc.
* Call BSA office with notice that apartment is "Ready" for move-in.
4. Apartment Set-Ups and Tear Down
* Assist in apartment set-ups and tear downs as directed by the Guest Service or Housekeeping Manager.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements:
* Minimum of 1 year hospitality experience is a plus
* Excellent communication skills required
* Ideal candidate is available to work a flexible schedule that will include early mornings, afternoons and evenings without restrictions on days/holidays/weekends.
* Support team to reach department goals.
* Must have ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
* Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
* Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
* Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
* High School Diploma/ GED or equivalent preferred
* Educational background in hospitality or related field preferred
Travel: Depending on location - travel between apartments
Number of Employees supervised (approx.): 0
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.