Small Business Banker 7/10/2018
City National Bank
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Responsible for exceed challenging sales goals by selling and cross selling products and services to clients. Maintaining and expanding superior client relations, and consistently meeting or exceeding assigned individual or team sales goals. Services all client account needs. Proactively seek ways to develop and expand client relationships in order to contribute towards the branch success. Desire to maximize individual productivity through attention to detail, self motivation, and adaptability to achieve branch and individual goals. In conjunction with Lending staff or within own scope of authority interviews prospective loan applicants. Collects all pertinent customer supplied documents to support the credit decision process. Assists the underwriting officer or Bank Manager in obtaining complete information on the loan request and communicates with client as needed. Based on the type of loan, may close the loan ensuring compliance with all credit regulations. Cross trained in all paying, receiving and collection functions including cash handling. Accurately processes transactions, adheres to strict security measures balancing procedures.
* Minimum of five years of Branch Sales Experience or equivalent Financial Services Sales experience with proven success in establishing new clients, revenue generation, and the ability to deliver results.
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
* Excellent customer contact skills; comfortable asking questions/interviewing customers about their financial situation; strong listening skills comfortable making outbound calls.
* Ability to establish credibility and rapport, be friendly and personable and look for ways to benefit the customer's financial relationship both over the phone as well as in person.
* A demonstrated ability and to maintain a high level of customer service and to meet and exceed sales goals both team and individual.
* Self motivated, assertive, performs well in a competitive sales environment.
* Professional, thorough and organized; able to follow standard operating policies and procedures.
* Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately; explain concepts clearly to clients.
* May need to work extended bank hours that may include weekends. This position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)