Business Analyst (CTI) 7/10/2018
Global Knowledge Training LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY -------------------------
BUSINESS ANALYST (CTI)
Global Knowledge is the world s leading IT and business skills training provider. Offering the most relevant and timely content delivered by the best instructors, we provide customers around the world with their choice of convenient class times, delivery methods and formats to accelerate their success. Our business skills solutions teach essential communications skills, business analysis, project management, ITIL service management, process improvement and leadership development. With thousands of courses spanning from foundational training to specialized certifications, our core IT training is focused on technology partners such as Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Citrix, IBM, Juniper, Microsoft, Red Hat and VMware. We offer comprehensive professional development for technologies like big data, cloud, cyber security and networking.
Founded in 1995, Global Knowledge employs more than 1,300 people worldwide and is headquartered in Cary, N.C. Learn more at www.globalknowledge.com.
Seeking Business Analyst with a strong focus on Salesforce.com and Order Management Systems to support Salesforce and Saleslogix applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for large/complex projects/programs.
* Act as the liaison to corporate initiatives and projects.
* Gather, document, and define business needs.
* Manage enhancements and implementations for given business needs.
* Define and practice Agile and Hybrid Agile project methodologies.
* Coordinate and lead regular Scrum meetings.
* Coordinate and lead user acceptance tests with various groups to ensure the quality of developed solutions.
* Develop, launch and manage in-depth dashboards and reports for all team functions at both management and individual level.
* Research and advise on best practices for Salesforce and Saleslogix solutions.
* Work with internal and external support teams to troubleshoot issues and maintain smooth operation and performance of the platform.
* Perform heldesk/ support functions by responding to tickets related to Salesforce and Saleslogix.
* Knowledge of company products, functions, marketing and/or service policies and procedures.
* Experience with Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud.
* Experience integrating Salesforce with other systems.
* Experience with ERP or Order Management systems.
* Provide Quality Assurance on all developed solutions before deployment.
* Provide support to Salesforce users in all groups and act as point of contact for end-user support.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* 5+ years in Software Development or Tech industry.
* 3+ years developing solutions in a Salesforce environment or relevant Salesforce certifications.
* Continuous Learning
* Technical/Professional Knowledge
* Gaining Commitment/Influencing Others
* Decision Making
Diversity is part of the way we think. EOE