Salesforce Lead Developer (CTI) 7/10/2018
Global Knowledge Training LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY -------------------------
SALESFORCE LEAD DEVELOPER (CTI)
Global Knowledge is the world s leading IT and business skills training provider. Offering the most relevant and timely content delivered by the best instructors, we provide customers around the world with their choice of convenient class times, delivery methods and formats to accelerate their success. Our business skills solutions teach essential communications skills, business analysis, project management, ITIL service management, process improvement and leadership development. With thousands of courses spanning from foundational training to specialized certifications, our core IT training is focused on technology partners such as Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Citrix, IBM, Juniper, Microsoft, Red Hat and VMware. We offer comprehensive professional development for technologies like big data, cloud, cyber security and networking.
Founded in 1995, Global Knowledge employs more than 1,300 people worldwide and is headquartered in Cary, N.C. Learn more at www.globalknowledge.com.
The Salesforce Lead Developer is responsible for architecting Salesforce solutions that integrate with existing enterprise applications. The Lead Developer will own the full application process that translates business requirements into functional solutions. This position will provide governance and best practices/standards supporting the platform adoption and full application lifecycle: design, development, change control, UAT, deployment and support. The Lead Developer is expected to provide Salesforce technical leadership for a team of developers, admins and analysts.
The Developer is expected to demonstrate leadership expertise to execute strategic direction as well as significant depth of technical expertise in salesforce solution design.
Experience with Five9 or Genesys CTI solutions highly preferred. Individual will work with the selected vendor to design, install, configure, and deliver the CTI solutions to GK Call Centers in North America.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Own the full application/ software development lifecycle, translating business requirements into functional solutions.
* Provide governance and best practices/ standards supporting the platform adoption and full application lifecycle (design, development, change control, UAT, deployment and support).
* Work closely with business and IT leaders to provide technical solutions (including out of box solutions) to complex business needs.
* Research, recommend and implement AppExchange applications and salesforce upgrades to help meet business needs.
* Provide Salesforce technical leadership for team of developers, admins and analysts. Provide hands-on assistance to maintain salesforce configurations, apex classes, admin tasks, queries and reports as needed.
* Document current and future state processes and develops technical specifications for projects and enhancements.
* Collaborate with project managers to identify project milestones, tasks, and required resources to develop a detailed project plan.
* Aid end-user application support (troubleshooting errors, managing support tickets, and testing solutions) and release management (migration, refreshes, version control and deployment) as needed. Serve as an escalation point for support issues.
* Lead design of technical end to end solution for business processes using Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Service cloud & force.com platform.
* Work with internal technical team members representing back office applications to design seamless integration between the applications, particularly ERP and Financial applications.
* Recommend build vs. buy options for integrations within the force.com platform.
* Demonstrate a deep knowledge of all Saleforce.com product offerings and solutions.
* Demonstrate thought leadership in SaaS solutions and technologies.
KEY BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES:
In addition to whether a person has the knowledge and experience required to be successful in the job, one must have specific behaviors to perform the job successfully. The competencies listed below are representative of the behaviors required.
* Technical/Professional Knowledge
* Quality Work
* Innovation/ Creativity
* Contributing to Team Success
* Customer Focus
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* At least 8 years of overall IT experience and a record of success supporting a fast-paced business organization, providing functional and technical expertise, while applying best practices and leveraging core capabilities.
* At least 2 years experience as a Salesforce Lead Developer in a fast-paced environment, working as a team leader to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately, with minimal supervision.
* Multiple years for previous Salesforce development experience including strong working knowledge and ability to code APEX (classes, triggers and web services), Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, Force.com platform.
* Experience with 3rd party BI tools and Integration technologies (Web Services, microservices, xml, SOAP).
* Strong understanding of relational databases and other enterprise application architecture (on premise or cloud).
* Strong knowledge and understanding of Salesforce architecture and governor limits and Salesforce integration components (APIs, APEX, Visualforce, SOQL and Web Services). Knowledge of other integration technologies is highly desired.
* Strong knowledge of Salesforce application including configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, visual force, apex coding, batch processes and, database design. Salesforce.com certification is strongly desired.
* Advanced knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, visual force pages, workflows, and configuration.
* Knowledge of and hands-on experience with CRM application tiers, concepts, processes, technology, and tools.
* Strong understanding of relational databases and ability to query data from Microsoft SQL databases required.
* Experience with creating and managing web services, micro services, and api development methodologies.
* Experience with Github is desired.
* Strong functional and technical skills, project management skills, troubleshooting skills, presentation and facilitating skills.
* Bachelor s degree in computer science or related field. Master s degree preferred.
* Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II or actively seeking Salesforce Architect certifications.
* Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I.
* Salesforce Certified Administrator.
Diversity is part of the way we think. EOE