Senior Analyst, Mortgage Servicing Systems
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/11/2018
END DATE 8/17/2018
Mount Laurel, NJ
Responsible for and support of a diversified array of functions including the development and production of functional user reports, special projects, process improvement initiatives and the development of visual basic scripts.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Responsible for analyzing requirements, developing and producing functional user reports on a routine and as need basis using various query building and report writing software to streamline processes and to ensure compliance with PHH procedures and investor guidelines
* Collects, analyzes and interprets data relative to Servicing systems and makes recommendations and assists with the implementation of data integrity reports and key performance reports
* Lead complex analysis and reporting projects and function as a core member of the project team
* Become a SME on company data repository; understanding source, table structures, values, key calculations to ensure accuracy and consistency in reporting solutions
* Performs workflow analysis to improve efficiency, productivity and cost savings and then makes recommendations for improvement and assists in the implementation of new procedures
* Gathers and documents procedure requirements from functional user groups and then develops and maintains Visual Basic code to automate redundant processes
* Develops Access databases to support business initiatives
* Develops and periodically reviews written procedures to ensure they are updated and integrity is maintained. Refresh files as needed
* Takes ownership for special projects assigned and reports current status to supervisor/manager on frequent basis
* Conducts research and analysis and then coordinates the implementation of each project and conducts follow-up to ensure successful implementation
* Provide leadership, guidance and direction to a team of analysts in the absences of supervision
* Develops and conducts training initiatives and provides support of various mortgage servicing software to other team players in Servicing
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Bachelors degree in Business or Information Systems discipline preferred
* Minimum of three (3) years experience with reporting and analytics required
* Experience in Mortgage Banking preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Analytical, with an ability to identify and resolve problems
* Well organized, paying close attention to detail
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner
* Ability to meet the needs of internal and external customers by delivering high quality service
* Rapidly adapts to changing information, conditions and/or unexpected obstacles
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Operates effectively in a team environment as well as independently
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* Must pass PHH Corporation s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Intermediate to advanced skills with Access and query building software
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
* Mortgage Servicing Package (MSP) experienced, preferred
* Intermediate to advanced skills with Visual Basic preferred.
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* 8:30 5:00 M-F
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.